24-hour care is a great choice for seniors who require some help, monitoring, and assistance. With the help of professional caregivers, seniors can receive the high-quality one-on-one round the clock care they need in the comfort of their own home. At AccuAid Care Services.
We offer the following services:
- Daily Tasks: Housekeeping, dishes, laundry, picking up prescriptions, and grocery shopping.
- Personal Help: Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence.
- Companionship: Providing support and companionship on a daily basis.
- Health: Healthy meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments, and help with physical and mental exercise.
Ensuring Quality Care
24-hour care is a great alternative to care in facilities such as nursing homes or assisted living communities. If your family member does not need medical care, nursing homes might not be the ideal choice. Likewise, institutional care can often lead to a worsening of the senior’s health due to the feeling of loneliness, loss of independence, and depression. 24hr home care on the other hand offers seniors high-quality one-on-one personalized care and companionship in the comfort of their own home.
Advantages of 24-Hour Care
Some of the benefits of 24hr care include:
- High-quality personalized care, one-on-one.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the elderly.
- Improved health and well being through dedicated care.
- A cheaper alternative to institutional care.
- Relief, peace of mind, and comfort for the elderly’s family.
- Better mental health for the elderly.
Our Client Reviews
Enjoy the Benefits of 24 Hour Care
24 hour home care offers relief and peace of mind to families whose loved ones are suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. With the help of dedicated caregivers, families can now enjoy peace of mind knowing that a professional and committed caregiver is around 24 hours a day 7 days a week to ensure the safety and security of their loved ones.